Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shhhhh....Mommy's sleeping

shi shu blankets





I first learned of these blankets when I found their baby blankets at Giggle {here's a link to my post on M.O.M.S. Baby}.  I initially picked up the baby blanket because it was pretty.  But when I finally pulled it out to pre-wash it before my second little one was born, I felt it for the first time and fell in love!  It was the softest baby blanket I had ever felt {and I am always on the lookout for the perfect baby blanket...thus, I have TONS}. 

When I looked up the company I was so excited to see that they made an adult size version!  The throws are made of 60% cotton and 40% bamboo.  The bamboo is what makes these throws so luxurious.  {I hear they even made it into the gift bags at the Golden Globes last year!}  These are the perfect throw for cuddling up with on a chilly fall night.

No comments:

Post a Comment